Dirtbiking for Non-Riders (have never ridden a motorbike)
Tristan Park is a dirt-bike training center for off-road motorcycle riders
In Tristan Park Private Range, we provide you with all the equipment for a fun-filled adventure. Just bring your long sleeve shirt, long pants (denim acceptable) and a sturdy shoe that comes up over the ankle and you are ready to ride!
This park is primarily designed for the inexperienced rider giving them the tools and confidence to experience the fun that is off-road riding. An experienced rider can benefit from our center especially if it's taken with his or her family.
Your riding begins with the basics; pre-ride inspection, starting the bike, operation of the controls, body positioning, straight-line riding, turning including sharp turns, standing posture, shifting, riding over obstacles and how to ride hills.
As well as learning new skills, riders learn the importance of proper off-road riding gear, responsible riding practices including risk management and environmental awareness. There are additional exercises that can be done for more experienced riders. At the end of the ride, riders should have a solid understanding of the techniques an off-road rider must use to stay safe, act responsibly and have fun.
Cat A - 1-day dirt riding lesson (for non-rider ONLY)
SGD90 per pitbike per day
- inclusive of full face helmet, glove, elbow guard, knee and shin guard, fuel
- it covers basic bike handling, and guided tour on trail riding (riding uphill, downhill, rug, and sharp corner..)
Cat B - 1-day basic trail riding with guide (for riders to ride with your non-rider friends)
SGD90 per day for Pitbike
SGD90 per day for Yamaha WR200
SGD120 per day for KLX150cc
SGD150 per day for KTM200cc
Inclusive of full face helmet, glove, elbow guard, knee and shin guard, fuel, guide.
- The bike, full face dirtbike helmet, glove, elbow & knee guard, petrol and a small backpack to carry water
- You may bring your own riding gears if you have any.
- There are many coffee shop and warung nearby our park. A typical lunch cost about RM5-RM6, including drinks.
What to bring:
- Visa to enter Malaysia. Please check with your friends who is/are not holding Singapore passports if they require Visa to enter Malaysia. We can help to arrange for the visa or you may approach your travel agent. The visa application takes 5 working days.
- Sunglasses/glass to protect against dust and sun
- Do not wear white or light colored T-shirts
- Long sleeve tees for sun protection. [OPTIONAL]
- Jeans or thick cargo pants. Advised not to wear tight jeans to avoid getting abrasion.
- Riding boots, or army boots, or hiking boots, or sports shoes.
- You may bring your own small backpack to carry water, camera, handphone, and wallet.
- We provide hot shower, towel, and toiletries.
Q. Do I need my own Motorcycle and Riding Gear?
A. No. Tristan Park has a wide range of bikes and gear for student use. Contact us to see
what might be available.
Q. How long does the class last and what will we be taught?
A. Classes last about 3 - 7 hours. Come prepared to learn how to conduct a pre-ride
inspection, basic riding techniques, mental strategies and environmental awareness.
Q. Are there class size requirements?
A. Min 2 people
Q. Will I be taught to race?
A. No, but you will be taught the skills necessary to safely ride an off-highway motorcycle.
Where that takes you is up to you.
Q. I have never ridden a street motorcycle before. Should I take a Dirt Bike course first?
A. That is a great idea. You will learn how to shift, balance, maneuver, and stop a
motorcycle, plus some mental skills to help keep you safe.
Woodlands Check Point -> Jalan Tebrau -> Desa Cemerlang.
Estimated journey time = 30 minutes from JB Custom to our center.
Detail map of our Center
Tristan Park @ Johor Bahru
71 Jalan Kekabu 7
Taman Desa Cemerlang
81800 Ulu Tiram
Tel: +65 6456 3314
Mr KC Oh
Mobile (SMS & Whatassp): +65 9363 0161